CPD – Architect’s Wellbeing
Architects seek to shape our cities and our buildings, work to assist clients realise their building/home dreams, creating beautiful, tangible built form outcomes. This work is complex, multifaceted and challenging and expectations are high.
Running and directing an architectural practice is grueling, no matter how big or small your architectural practice may be; most architects would agree it’s common to experience ‘overload’ which can sometimes lead to loss of wellbeing.
In alignment with Mental Health Week 2019, we would like to shine a light on architect and practice wellbeing, exploring the industry demands architects are met with, and the impacts these demands may have on our architects, their staff and their families.
- Cath Corcora, Psychologist
- Andy Wright, Never Not Creative
- , PhD candidate, Architect, Researcher, Wellbeing Practitioner
AACA COMPETENCY: PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
- Gain insight from research regarding mental health in creative industry
- Develop skills from professionals to monitor your own mental health
- Better understand how industry demands affect your wellbeing and how to avoid this
Tickets are limited, so book in fast!
2 Formal CPD Points
Where: BrickWorks, 367 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
When: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start - end 8:30pm, 9 October
NOTE: This event may be photographed and filmed. Your recorded image may be used by ArchiTeam Cooperative in printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes. By attending this event you are agreeing to ArchiTeam Cooperative using your image for these purposes.