CPD+ Workshop – The Pitch
Do you get the nervous sweats before a big client pitch? Does the idea of standing up in front of an audience terrify you? Do you avoid public speaking at all costs?
This workshop will provide useful tools to help you prepare for that next pitch to clients, local and state government, community groups, and Awards presentations. This workshop will help you more confidently nail that next sketch design meeting, awards presentation or speaking engagement.
Hear from speakers who can provide practical tips and tricks.
- Sarah Denholm, Improve Your Public Speaking
- Daniel Moore, New Architects Melbourne
- Bec Kempster, Archibiz
AACA COMPETENCY: Practice Management
- Understand the importance of public speaking in the design industry
- Gain confidence in speaking to groups, clients and colleagues
- Learn the tricks of the trade with public speaking
- Gain insight in how to capture and maintain an audience’s attention
Brunch generously provided by Brickworks.
Where: Brickworks Design Studio, 367 Collins Street, Melbourne
When: 9.30am for a 10:00am start – 1:00pm, 19 July